The drawings were created by children who were forced to leave their homes due to Russian aggression. They are literally running away from war. Tomorrow ART online school taught them to create drawings with the help of artificial intelligence. 70% of proceeds go to support the children’s mental health programs for refugee and military children.
“Hello everybody! My name is Lev. I am 7 years old. I am from Cherkasy. Ukraine. I love my Home very much. Glory to Ukraine!”
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!